Eight Brocade Qigong/Ba Daun Jin improves the respiratory system, limb strength, and flexibility of the joints and fortifies the nerves as well as enhances general balance. It improves cardiovascular function and helps to heal such illnesses as coronary artery sclerosis and osteoporosis. It strengthens one’s immune system to a degree and delays the aging process so as to increase the life span. It also improves one’s mental health.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stretches and tones entire spinal column
- Balance the yin and yang energies
- Promotes circulation of oxygenated blood to the brain
- Balances energy flow to the front, back, upper and lower parts of the body
- Regulats the qi and the internal organs
Health Qigong is easy to access toward learning any form of Qigong; from the old school classics to modern-day adaptations thereof. It is well suited for individuals who struggle with finding a routine, have an overactive spirit, or master the combined action of meditation, breathwork, and technicalities associated.