Six Healing Sounds Qigong/Liu Zi Jue Qigong have a unique set of special mouth forms to regulate and control the rise and fall of Qi inside the body and related inhalation and exhalation. By means of the breathing and pronunciation methods from XU, HE, HU, SI, CHUI & XI, it is unique in balancing the energy and the functions of the inner organs.
You’ll learn how to:
- Reduce dis-ease and ailments
- Increase circulation and agility, control erratic mind
- internal organs massage to expel stale qi
- Restore overall health and wellness
- Improve lower abdoment breathing and youthfulness
Health Qigong is easy to access toward learning any form of Qigong; from the old school classics to modern-day adaptations thereof. It is well suited for individuals who struggle with finding a routine, have an overactive spirit, or master the combined action of meditation, breathwork, and technicalities associated.
0% Complete 0/1 Steps