Strong Tendon Muscle Qigong/Yi Jin Jing Qigong Exercises is based on Chinese medicine theories within martial art applications. This specific routine is famous among the Shaolin monks when practicing the mergence of martial arts such as strengthening the bones, tendons, muscles, and sinews; effective for healing, energy work, and martial applications.
You’ll learn how to:
- Tendon stretching, bone flexing
- Combine softness with strength
- Strengthen the muscle and build energy
- Promote physical and mental well-being
- Improve balance and coordination
- Prolong life and vitality
Health Qigong is easy to access toward learning any form of Qigong; from the old school classics to modern-day adaptations thereof. It is well suited for individuals who struggle with finding a routine, have an overactive spirit, or master the combined action of meditation, breathwork, and technicalities associated.