Eight Brocade Qigong/Ba Duan Jin improves the respiratory system, limb strength, and flexibility of the joints and fortifies the nerves as well as enhances general balance. It improves cardiovascular function and helps to heal such illnesses as coronary artery sclerosis and osteoporosis. It strengthens one’s immune system to a degree and delays the aging process so as to increase the life span. It also improves one’s mental health. View courses to read more.
Beginner Lessons, Courses 1MBF, Health Qigong
Eight Brocade Qigong
Eight Section Brocade also called Ba Duan Jin. View courses to read more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stretches and tones the entire spinal column
- Balance the yin and yang energies
- Promotes circulation of oxygenated blood to the brain
- Balances energy flow to the front, back, upper and lower parts of the body
- Regulates the qi and the internal organs