Five Animal Qigong/Wu Qin Xi Exercises were specifically designed by a Chinese physician named Hua Tuo. Mimicking the animal movement affects the health of the internal organs, it massages, balances stimulates, stretches, and opens in an aerobic and anaerobic action switching between sympathetic and parasympathetic mode or Yin Yang training. View the free access Health Qigong Routines.
Beginner Lessons, Health Qigong
Five Animal Qigong
Five Animal Qigong also called Wu Qin Xi Qigong
You’ll learn how to:
- Create limbers joints
- Strengthens the waist, nourishes the organs
- Effective tool for emotional catharsis and mental cultivation
- Invigorates the organs and soothes the nervous system
- Strengthen and tone the external musculature
- Improve hyperlipidemia, manage knee osteoarthritis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.