Strong Tendon Muscle Qigong/Yi Jin Jing Qigong Exercises is based on Chinese medicine theories within martial art applications. This specific routine is famous among the Shaolin monks when practicing the mergence of martial arts such as strengthening the bones, tendons, muscles, and sinews; effective for healing, energy work, and martial applications.
Beginner Lessons, Health Qigong
Strong Tendon Muscle Qigong
Strong Tendon Muscle Qigong also called Yi Jin Jing Qigong
You’ll learn how to:
- Tendon stretching, bone flexing
- Combine softness with strength
- Strengthen the muscle and build energy
- Promote physical and mental well-being
- Improve balance and coordination
- Prolong life and vitality
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.