Tai Chi Quan and Qigong are both recognized as preventative therapy exercises. The principles you learn in Tai Chi Quan should be applied to everything you do throughout your life. Ancient people practiced the Dao, also known as the Way of Living. Although Tai Chi is slow and gentle and does not leave you out of breath, it targets the key components of fitness. Tai Chi Quan practice teaches you how to maintain a balance between Yin and Yang, as well as Quan or Balance. You should apply the concepts you learn in Tai Chi Quan to everything you do in life.
Beginner Lessons, Tai Chi Lessons
Tai Chi Quan
Tai Chi Quan is recognized as a preventative therapy exercise.
You’ll learn how to:
- Reduce injury with correct posture alignment
- Increase clarity, productivity & efficiency
- Improve balance and circulation
- Experience more mobility and flexibility
- Bring deep peace and relaxation